JUPEB is approved by the Federal Government and can help you secure admission in any Nigerian University.
70% of Nigerian Universities accepts JUPEB as a requirement for admission into 200L without JAMB.
Reasons To Apply for JUPEB
- JUPEB programme is approved by the Nigerian University Commission
- JUPEB guarantees direct admission into 200L without JAMB
- JUPEB Programme lasts for a span of one year
- Students with awaiting result can also apply for the JUPEB Programme
- JUPEB result does not expire
Benefits of Enrolling With Us
- Payment on Installment
- Assured Admission
- Comfortable Hostel Accommodation
- Supportive Learning Environment
- Constant Monitoring of Learning and Teaching
- High Standards and Expectations for all Students
- High Levels of Collaboration and Communication
How To Apply
- Fill the Pre-Registration Form. Applicants are to input valid details and click on the Proceed Button.
- Make a non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand, Two Hundred and Fifty Naira( #15,250.00) via Paystack.
- After Payment, Applicants will be redirected to the Registration Page so as to complete the online registration.
What is the Meaning of JUPEB
It stands for Joint Universities Preliminary Examination. It is a national examination body approved by the federal government of Nigeria in December 2013. It was formally established in April 2014 by the conglomerate of (10)partnering universities led by the University of Lagos.
JUPEB is approved by the Federal Government and can help you secure admission in any Nigerian University. 70% of Nigerian Universities accepts JUPEB as a requirement for admission into 200L without JAMB.
Candidates who wish to register for the JUPEB Programme should bear in mind that the programme runs for approximately nine (9) months, which starts from September to June and is divided into two semesters. The examination is conducted yearly and it comes up in the month of June. When registering, students are to carefully select any three advanced level JUPEB subject combination identified with their preferred course of study plus English language.
For Any Questions or Complaints, Please Call the Number Above